IELTS is the International English Language Testing System, recognised as a secure and reliable indicator of true-to-life ability to communicate in English for education, immigration and professional accreditation.
IELTS is accepted by over 9,000 organisations worldwide and last year more than 2.7 million tests were taken globally.
As part of our growing footprints in Europe, IDP: IELTS Australia is looking for partners to open IELTS test centres in France and Germany.
Benefits of becoming an IELTS test centre partner:
- Associate with a global leader in assessment
- Become part of a strong global network with an established brand
- Open new markets and attract new customers
- Benefit from unique professional development opportunities
- Develop a new income stream
Request an application pack:
For full details of the requirements and to request an application pack, please provide the following details:
- Name of contact person
- Name of organisation (include business registration number)
- Contact details including company website
- Main business focus
Deadline for applying: 9 September 2016
>> Download a PDF brochure to share with your colleagues.