Prepare for IELTS – Masterclass, Progress Check, IELTS Assist and free practice tests
To ensure you get the IELTS band score you need, it is essential to prepare for your IELTS test. Preparing for your IELTS test can be done in many forms - from official test preparation materials to courses on offer, and even practice in the real world. Let's take a closer look at the offical preperation matetrials available to you.
IELTS Progress Check
Take IELTS Progress Check to familiarise yourself with the IELTS test and get an idea of where you might need to improve to get the IELTS score you need.
IELTS Progress Check is an official online practice test marked by IELTS experts. Practice your IELTS Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening skills and get an official feedback report which includes an:
- Indicative overall band score
- Indicative band score for each section of the test.
Join a free IELTS Masterclass and let our IELT experts give you the knowledge and skills to boost your confidence in the IELTS test.
The 90-minute IELTS Masterclass can help you:
- Improve your English-language skills in IELTS Writing, reading and speaking
- Understand common IELTS mistakes and how you can avoid them
- Understand how IELTS is marked and the assessment criteria
To get the most out of the IELTS Masterclass, you can also have any questions you might have answered by an IELTS expert.
Get expert coaching with IELTS Assist. Practice your IELTS skills in Reading, Writing or Speaking, and receive a personalised action plan to improve your IELTS band score.
So, what does each IELTS Assist include?
IELTS Speaking Assist
- A mock test for Speaking with an IELTS expert
- You will receive feedback and a personalised action plan at the end of the session
IELTS Reading Assist
- A mock test for Reading, marked and reviewed by an IELTS expert
- You will receive a detailed and personalised report with strategies for improvement
IELTS Writing Assist
- This mock test is available for both IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training
- An IELTS expert marks your test and you will receive a personalised feedback report
**IELTS Assist is available in select countries only.
Free IELTS Practice Tests
Download one of the official free practice tests and familiarise yourself with the IELTS test format.
The free practice tests are available for both IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training - across Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.
IELTS Preparation Course
Take an IELTS Preparation Course and familiarise yourself with the IELTS test, how you can improve your band score and the questions you can expect for each part - Speaking, Reading, Writing and Listening.
Each IELTS preparation course covers the:
- The format for each part of the test - Speaking, reading, writing and listening
- The question types to expect
- How much time to spend on each part
- Example questions and answers
- Tips and advice on how to improve your band score
IELTS Support Tools
Download the free IELTS Support Tools booklet to help prepare for your IELTS test, familiarise yourself with what to expect on test day and sample answers.
The IELTS Support Tools booklet includes:
- IELTS application form
- Speaking and Writing assessment criteria
- Band score guide
- Tips from real examiners
- What to expect on test day
- Writing and Speaking samples
Don't forget to check out other practice materials and preparation courses available in your local country. And keep an eye on the IELTS Facebook page for the latest articles, tips and news around IELTS.